Unknown love

♠ ♥♥ Unknown love ♥♥ ♠

Episode 2

Writer Writer (Pagalir_Pagla)

= Go back and see that girl.

= You are here and I am looking for you all the house (that girl) ...
= Why. And how did you go to my name? (I)
= Why did not you call your brother by your name, then I asked (the girl)
= Oh, what's your name (I)
= My name is Juhi. What are you reading? (Juhi)
= I am reciting 1 year of honors. How do you read? (I)
= I too. Well, you are holding a lot of money. You have prepared food for yourself (Juhu)
= Come on. (I)
= Where is this Murad on that? Do not eat food here for everyone. (Joy)
= There are special food for the brothers Murad (Juhi)
= Means !!! (I)
= The food on top is ready for you (Juhi)
= I do not know how old you are. I do not want to go above it right now. If I understand that I still live a long time (I)
= The above meal is ready, meaning that the special food is ready for you in the room above. (Juhi)
Oh, so you are (jai)
Then grabbed my hand and pulled me to the room.
= Take your food. (Juhu)
Bring a lot of food.
= Thank you (I)
How can I be suspicious, why are you saying so to me to eat so well? Then after lying down the cheeks of the food and pretending to be unconscious, I fell asleep.
= Get up, get up, please. Please do not. And do not, please. Please. I have given you more food for fun to have fun. (Juhi)
Then got up.
Please forgive me. (Juhi)
= I can forgive one condition. (I)
= What condition? (Juhi)
= Your Phone Number (I)
= Giving up your phone (Juhi)
= OK. Take this (I)
Then the girl named the phone number. Then I went down together together.
= How do you eat in my friend? (Joy)
= Very good (i)
Then I went home and returned home at 9 pm.
Then I called Juhike. But the phone stopped. I did not understand. Juhi gave me the wrong number.
= What if you are going to the room? (I)
= I can not go. I'm very scared (Rahul bhaiya).
= If you do not go, I will go to the story with folks (I)
Nevertheless, the brother did not want to go. Then, after pushing the brother in front of the room door, he locked the door and put him inside the room.
Then Joy and Blue went to their own home. I went to the bar.
Then 3 days later I got ready to go to college. As a new admission, college has not been visited for several days.
Then went to college to eat something fresh.
I went to see Juhai in front of our college. I went ahead to the zohir.
Will run .....
Do not forget how to live. You can add it if you like.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.